This scholarship is for Chickasaw students who are full-time undergraduates majoring in art or history.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Asian History
- Canadian History
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- European History
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Costume Design
- Military History
Must be a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation.