Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Chickasaw students who are full-time undergraduates majoring in art or history.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Asian History
- Canadian History
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- European History
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Costume Design
- Military History
Must be a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation.