This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college or university in the United States or a US territory. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled full-time (12 hours) for both the fall and spring semesters of the current academic year and have a 3.25 GPA. Applicants must show evidence of leadership potential, be academically talented, and be active in health education profession-related activities or organizations at the college, university, and/or community level. Prior AAHE scholarship recipients may not apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Public Health Specialty
- Environmental Health
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Health Services Administration
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Health Teacher Education
- International Public Health/International Health
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health Medicine
- Public Health, General
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Health and Wellness, General
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program