This scholarship is for high school seniors from Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in good standing and have applied to a two- or four-year college or university for study related to the water environment profession. The scholarship recipient must show proof of enrollment in the environmental-related program at the college or university for fall 2014.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Conservation Biology
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management