This scholarship is for citizens of the Cherokee Nation or United Keetoowah Band. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled full-time students or 2013 high school graduates. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, attend a four-year university, and be actively pursuing art (drawing, painting, sculpture, pottery, traditional beadwork, and textiles). To apply, applicants must submit pictures of three works for review.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Cherokee Nation