This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are pursuing a career in floriculture. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada. Scholarships will be awarded based on sound academic performance and a grade point average of 3.0 or better. While not mandatory, it is strongly desired that the student be interested in furthering the use of Integrated Pest Management ("IPM") or Sustainable practices and preference will be given in this area.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Crop Production
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horticultural Science
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other