This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Boyertown Area Senior High School in Boyertown, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to further their education after high school in one of the following fields of study: physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, music therapy, or hearing audiology.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Music Therapy/Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
High School: Is this you?
- Boyertown Area Shs