Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors in eastern Iowa and western Illinois who wish to study fine arts, design, or art education in college. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be from a public or private high school in one of the following service areas: Mississippi Bend AEA 9 (Iowa); Rock Island County Regional Office of Education (llinois; and Bureau, Henry, and Stark County Regional Office of Education (Illinois). Homeschooled students in these service areas may also apply. Applicants must have achieved a high school GPA of 2.5. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a completed application, high school transcript, two letters of recommendation, and a portfolio of 12 works.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Eastern Iowa or Western Illinois
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art Teacher Education
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
Must reside in an eligible education service area in Iowa or Illinois.