This scholarship is for seniors from West Noble High School in Ligonier, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been active members and participants of West Noble High School's Theater 33 for a minimum of two years. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 3.65 and be attending a two- or four-year postsecondary institution majoring in visual arts with concentration in graphic design or art therapy. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete an essay on the following: "Share job experiences you have had during your high school years. Include part-time jobs you have held, the average number of hours you have worked, and description of your duties and responsibilities. In addition, state what working during your high school years has meant to you."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Costume Design
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
High School: Is this you?
- West Noble High School
Must have a GPA between 3.0 and 3.65; must have been a participant of West Noble High School's Theater 33; and must have held a part-time job during high school.