This scholarship is for residents of Broward County, Florida, who are graduating high school seniors in a public and/or charter high school in Broward County, Florida. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a major in public administration, political science, or governmental related fields at any accredited US college/university. Applicants must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Broward County
College Major: Is this you?
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Political Communication
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Youth Services/Administration