This scholarship is for students who live in Saginaw County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted or enrolled in an aviation-related program at a technical school, community college, or university in Michigan. Applicants must also show interest and involvement in aviation-oriented activities, such as Civil Air Patrol and Young Eagle. Applicants must also show the character, commitment, and ability required for a career in aviation. Selection will be based on financial need, involvement in aviation-related activities, academic abilities in science or math, and skills appropriate to an aviation career. Scholarship recipients must be US citizens and must enroll in school full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Saginaw County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Must attend a Michigan college/university. Must have participated in aviation-related activities.