Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who live in Saginaw County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted or enrolled in an aviation-related program at a technical school, community college, or university in Michigan. Applicants must also show interest and involvement in aviation-oriented activities, such as Civil Air Patrol and Young Eagle. Applicants must also show the character, commitment, and ability required for a career in aviation. Selection will be based on financial need, involvement in aviation-related activities, academic abilities in science or math, and skills appropriate to an aviation career. Scholarship recipients must be US citizens and must enroll in school full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Saginaw County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Must attend a Michigan college/university. Must have participated in aviation-related activities.