This scholarship is for current members of AISES who are members of an American Indian tribe, considered American Indian by their tribe, have at least 1/4 American Indian or Alaskan Native blood, or considered Alaskan Native by their Alaskan Native blood. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating high school seniors who live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, or Washington. Applicants must have a 2.0 GPA and be majoring in one of the following college disciplines at an accredited four-year college or university: business, math, natural/physical sciences, technology, engineering, education, or medicine/health administration.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)