This scholarship is for graduate students who are attending a Kansas college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must enroll in full-time study with a concentration in accounting. This scholarship is awarded based on undergraduate academic performance; potential for success in graduate studies; leadership; and participation in community, charitable, university, governmental, and other civic activities. Applicants must be nominated by an appropriate university staff/faculty member.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be nominated by a college or university faculty member.