This scholarship is for high school seniors and college students with a declared major in environmental sciences or environmental education. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must reside in an OALPRP member community in Ohio (residency is determined by the applicant's home address, not the school address). To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a one-page essay of approximately 500 words, describing their attitude toward litter prevention, recycling, and environmental stewardship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Environmental Education
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Chemistry
Must reside in an OALPRP member community.