Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for minority undergraduate and graduate students who plan to study nutrition, physical education, or culinary arts in the state of California. Many scholarships are offered; please see website for more detailed information.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Health and Physical Education, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Nutrition Sciences
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must attend an institution of higher learning in California.