Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
Scholarship awards are used to defray the costs of attending a commercial truck driver training program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been honorably discharged from the military. Applicants also must be qualified to attend commercial truck driver training to qualify for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy
Must attend a CDTFI Truck Driving School.
Visit site for more details.