This scholarship is for undergraduate freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are enrolled in a civil engineering program with a concentration in construction engineering or construction management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be Construction Institute student members and/or ASCE national student members in good standing at the time of application and award. Preference will be given to students enrolled in programs with an accredited construction management program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Building Construction Technology
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Construction Institute (CI)