This scholarship is for undergraduate freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who are enrolled in a civil engineering program with a concentration in construction engineering or construction management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be Construction Institute student members and/or ASCE national student members in good standing at the time of application and award. Preference will be given to students enrolled in programs with an accredited construction management program.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Construction Management
- Building Construction Technology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Construction Institute (CI)