This scholarship is for accounting majors who are attending a Connecticut community college. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be continuing their education at a four-year college or university recognized by the Connecticut State Board of Accountancy. Scholarship applicants are determined via faculty recommendation and final recipients are selected by the Educational Trust Fund. Scholarships are awarded in the spring semester.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$350 - $750|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Transfer Student
Must be attending a Connecticut community college.