This scholarship is for accounting majors who have completed a minimum of 120 hours from an accredited college or university, have attained an overall 3.0 GPA, and are enrolled in an institution of higher learning in order to satisfy the 150-hour requirement of the Connecticut State Board of Accountancy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be current Connecticut residents or be currently employed or have accepted an offer of employment at a firm, company, or agency in Connecticut.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services