This scholarship is for declared undergraduate accounting majors with junior or senior standing at the time of the application deadline. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be of African American/Black, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, or Hispanic/Latino ethnic origin and plan to enter the accounting profession. Applicants must be current residents of Connecticut and/or currently attending a college or university in Connecticut that is recognized by the Connecticut State Board of Accountancy. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be committed to improving their community through academic and/or community involvement.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander