This scholarship is for declared undergraduate accounting majors with junior or senior standing at the time of the application deadline. To qualify, applicants must be current Connecticut residents, be enrolled in a four-year college or university recognized by the Connecticut State Board of Accountancy that is located in the state of Connecticut, and demonstrate a history of and a commitment to community service activity.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a college or university in Connecticut.