This scholarship is for California business students emphasizing accounting who expect to transfer to a university by the end of the current calendar year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership ability, and an interest in pursuing a career in accounting in the Orange County/Long Beach, California region. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be US citizens or legal residents. They must also be CalCPA student members (membership is free).
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Orange County/Long Beach region
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must transfer to a university by the end of the current calendar year and have an interest in pursuing an accounting career in the Orange County/Long Beach region.