This scholarship is for full- and part-time students who have a declared accounting major or an emphasis in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a school located within the CalCPA Sacramento Chapter's geographical boundaries (from the southern borders of Napa, Yolo, Sacramento, Amador, Alpine & Solano counties, north to the Oregon border and east to the Nevada border, excluding the coastal counties of San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Mendocino, Humboldt & Del Norte counties). A list of eligible schools is included in the application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $5,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- CalCPA Sacramento Chapter Geographical Boundaries
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a school within the chapter's geographical boundaries.