This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Monument Mountain Regional High School in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering their first year at a two- or four-year college or university with the goal of pursuing a career in an art or design related field. This scholarship will be awarded based on the quality of the applicants' artwork, efforts and ambitions to achieve their goals, overall achievements, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Costume Design
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Monument Mt Reg High