This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors or high school graduates who are enrolled or admitted as full-time undergraduates at an accredited college, junior college, university, trade, or business school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing continuing education in a field of study that will broaden their abilities to improve the lives of pets and their families, such as pre-veterinary sciences, veterinary technology, and other academic fields that will lead them to pet-focused careers. Applicants must have attained at least a 2.75 GPA for the last full academic year of school attended and be US citizens. Applicants must demonstrate the following: sufficient academic ability to complete the courses necessary to graduate from the educational institution at which they are enrolled or about to enroll in; character and motivation to complete their education; a desire to make life better for pets and their families; and that they have worked with or interacted with pets and their families in the past and are dedicated to working with and interacting with them in the future. These scholarships do not cover veterinary school.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other