This scholarship is for students who plan to specialize in library work with children. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have received, or be about to receive, a four-year undergraduate degree and have applied for admission to a library school accredited by the American Library Association. For this scholarship, preference will be given to applicants who plan to pursue a career in public library service.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Library Assistant/Technician
- Library Science, Other
- Library Science/Librarianship
- School Librarian/School Library Media Specialist
- Children and Youth Library Services
- Archives/Archival Administration
- Library Science and Administration, Other