This scholarship is for high school seniors in Carroll County, Maryland. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and plan to pursue a college degree or career in culinary arts or a related field. Applicants must also have college-worthy SAT scores and have been accepted at an accredited college, university, or culinary school.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Carroll County
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Wine Steward/Sommelier