This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in agriculture engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or materials science/engineering. Applicants must reside in Regions C (Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi), D (Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee), H (Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota), or I (Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Colorado). Applicants also must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be authorized to work in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural/Biological Engineering and Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology