This scholarship is for high school seniors and college students residing within the Central Texas Branch boundary (Freestone, Limestone, Leon, McLennan, Falls, Robertson, Coryell, Bell, Milam, Burleson, Lampasas, Burnet, Williamson, Lee, Travis, Bastrop, Fayette, Blanco or Hays County). To qualify for this scholarship, high school applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher and college applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher. Active members of the Central Texas Branch of APWA Scholarship Committee and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Central Texas Branch boundary
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Finance
- Analytical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Chemical Physics
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Chemistry, General
- Chemistry, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Hazardous Materials Management and Waste Technology/Technician
- Health and Physical Education, General
- Human Services, General
- Inorganic Chemistry
- International Finance
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Microbiology, General
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Organic Chemistry
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Polymer Chemistry
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Finance
- Public Policy Analysis
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Youth Services/Administration
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Railroad and Railway Transportation
High school applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and college applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.