This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students who are seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or better and plan to attend a four-year program at an accredited, public, or private college or university within the state of Wisconsin. First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are Chapter 4 members, their spouse, and/or their children or grandchildren. Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the following Wisconsin counties: Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, and Waukesha. Third preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the State of Wisconsin.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must attend college/university in Wisconsin.