This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and college students who are pursuing an associate's, bachelor's, or graduate degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering, engineering technology, or industrial technology at an accredited public or private college or university in the state of Kansas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 2.5 GPA. First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are a child, grandchild, or relative of a current SME Wichita Chapter No. 52 member. Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the state of Kansas. Third preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are planning to attend a college or university located in the state of Kansas.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Engineering Technology, General
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must attend college/university in Kansas.