This scholarship is for high school seniors and current undergraduate students who plan on or who are currently enrolled in a manufacturing engineering/technology, industrial engineering/technology, or a closely related program at an accredited college or university in Arizona. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must enroll in a program in Arizona.