This scholarship is for rising college juniors and seniors who are studying television and film production. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a degree-granting program at a four-year US college or university. Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, financial need, and professional potential. Non-US citizens are eligible, as long as they are enrolled in a US college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other