Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for rising college juniors and seniors who are studying television and film production. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a degree-granting program at a four-year US college or university. Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, financial need, and professional potential. Non-US citizens are eligible, as long as they are enrolled in a US college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other