This scholarship is for past or present graduates of an accredited high school in Johnson County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Johnson County and plan to major in music or theatre (performance and/or education). Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a two- or four-year college or university; have a GPA of 2.75 or higher; demonstrate a history of music or theatre leadership in school, church, and/or community; and demonstrate good character.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Musical Theatre
- Costume Design
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
High School: Is this you?
- Franklin Community High School