This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled and in good standing at an accredited culinary school or institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled at a school or institution in the United States or abroad for six weeks prior to any given grant release date. Applicants should have a strong academic record, have good character references, and demonstrate financial need. Accepted majors include culinary arts, pastry and baking, restaurant management, dietetics, nutrition, food science, and related studies. US citizenship is not a requirement.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Dietitian Assistant
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Human Nutrition
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Nutrition Sciences
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier