This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Ashland High School in Ashland, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must major in landscape, horticulture, or architecture. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or above, and be accepted to an accredited two- or four-year institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Interior Architecture
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
High School: Is this you?
- Ashland High School