This scholarship is for high school seniors residing in the following counties in Illinois: Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Stephenson, Will, or Winnebago. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an ACT composite of 28 or greater and must be accepted as full-time students into an undergraduate degree program by a four-year accredited college for the following fields of study: liberal arts and sciences, engineering, architecture, or business.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
ACT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Stephenson, Will, or Winnebago County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts