Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Chickasaw Nation employees who are at least 18 years of age and high school graduates. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a career technology, vocational, or trade school and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Precision Production
- Science Technologies/Technicians
Must be a Chickasaw Nation employee; must attend a career technology, vocational, or trade school.