This grant is for children of soldiers in the US Armed Forces who has been declared a POW/MIA. In addition, the POW/MIA solder must have served on active duty after January 31, 1955; have been a resident of Pennsylvania for at least the 12 months before serving on active duty; and have not deserted, defected to the enemy, or been discharged under conditions other than "honorable."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy
Soldier must be declared POW/MIA.