Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Christian pharmacy students. To qualify for this scholarships, applicants must be in good standing in an accredited pharmacy college/school or training program and be current members of the national CPFI organization. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must develop a plan or project that will allow them to develop the perspective, character, and skills to achieve the goal of "a career that advances the Kingdom of Jesus Christ and the profession of pharmacy." This project could be a mission trip, but may also local project. Preference will be given to students who have been members over a sustained period of time and/or members of a college chapter of CPFI; however, new members are encouraged to submit applications as well.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
Religion: Is this you?
- Christian (all denominations)
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International