This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be women who are aged 16-30 that have soled within the last six months preceding applying for this scholarship and are working towards their recreational, sport pilot, or private pilot certificate. Applicants must provide a copy of solo endorsement with the application. Preference will be given to New Jersey, Illinois, and Arizona residents but all applicants will be considered. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a one to two page essay that explains, "Why I love to fly."
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)