This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from any Palm Beach County high school in Florida. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must major in real estate, construction, architecture, urban analysis, appraisal, etc. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Palm Beach County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Interior Architecture
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Real Estate
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology