Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of Putnam County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intent to pursue a career in dentistry or dental hygiene. Applicants must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, financial need, moral character, and community or volunteer service. Applicants must submit the "Intent to Apply" form electronically by January 4, 2013. Applications must be completed and returned to the Community Foundation Office by January 11, 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Putnam County
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies