This scholarship is for graduates of Bay City Central High School or John Glenn High School in Bay City, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must live in Bay County and be full-time students at a public college/university in Michigan. Applicants must exhibit academic potential, leadership qualities, and characteristics of overcoming social, political, and/or economic obstacles. Applicants' major must be focused on civics, history, economics, home economics, interior design, or nutrition. Applicants must have participated in student council, drama, clubs, newspaper, athletics, yearbook, or community service.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bay County
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Economics
- American History (United States)
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Applied Economics
- Asian History
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Canadian History
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- European History
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- International Economics
- Natural Resource Economics
- Nutrition Sciences
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
High School: Is this you?
- Central High School
- John Glenn High School
Must attend a public college/university in Michigan, and must have participated in one of the activities mentioned above.