This scholarship is for residents of California who demonstrate a commitment to the field of water resources and are pursuing a degree related to, or identified with, engineering, agricultural, and/or urban water supply, environmental studies, or public administration. To qualify, applicants must be attending a school in California; must have completed their sophomore work; and at the time of the award, be full-time students in their junior or senior year. The award will be based on the individual's commitment and motivation to their chosen vocation. Financial need will also be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management