This scholarship is for sons and daughters of former or current sheriffs of Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a college or university in an academic course of study, be pursuing a degree with a major in law enforcement or police science, be less than 25 years old, have a 2.5 GPA, have completed at least one semester of college, and be enrolled full-time. Applicants cannot be convicted of a crime and are only eligible to receive two scholarship awards. Applicants must submit an application with a brief biographical sketch and narrative.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
Employer: Is this you?
- Police Department