This scholarship is for sons and daughters of former or current sheriffs of Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a college or university in an academic course of study, be pursuing a degree with a major in law enforcement or police science, be less than 25 years old, have a 2.5 GPA, have completed at least one semester of college, and be enrolled full-time. Applicants cannot be convicted of a crime and are only eligible to receive two scholarship awards. Applicants must submit an application with a brief biographical sketch and narrative.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
Employer: Is this you?
- Police Department