This scholarship is for residents of Florida or the Caribbean who have taken a leadership role in an organization or community while maintaining academic excellence. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled in and returning to undergraduate or graduate study at a 4th District Institution for the fall 2013 semester (Florida or the Caribbean). Applicants must be matriculating toward a bachelor's or master's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphic arts, or other related areas of study. Applicants must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and a GPA of at least 3.5 in the major. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 250-word essay that answers the question, "Is advertising a profession? Why or why not?"
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Digital Arts
Must attend a 4th District Institution.