This scholarship is for high school seniors in Mississippi who are attending a two - or four-year college in Mississippi. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in public relations, communications, journalism, advertising, mass communications, political communications, crisis management, graphic design, or another communication-oriented major. Applicants must enroll full-time and be in good standing. Applicants must present three letters of recommendation from individuals connected to their academic institution, including college advisors, high school teachers/officials, home school teachers, etc. Students may be recommended by an active CPRAM member. Applicants also must include a 500-word essay entitled, "What I Hope to Offer the Field of Communication." Scholarships are awarded based on need, merit, and the number of applicants.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Health Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Must attend a college in Mississippi.