This award pays tuition and on-campus room and board for dependents of Colorado law enforcement officers, fire or national guard personnel killed or disabled in the line of duty, and for dependents of prisoners of war or service personnel listed as missing in action.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Employer: Is this you?
- Fire Department
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy
- Police Department
Parent/guardian must have been killed or disabled in the line of duty or be POW/MIA.