Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
Applicant must be an unmarried member in good standing of Kappa Delta Rho with a minimum grade average of "B." Selection is based upon academics, financial need, and chapter, campus, and community involvement. Black and white photo of applicant in coat and tie required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Agricultural/Biological Engineering and Bioengineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Science
- Engineering, General
- Engineering, Other
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Forest Engineering
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Operations Research
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Textile Sciences and Engineering
- Transportation and Highway Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Kappa Delta Rho