This scholarship is for graduate students who are studying speech-language pathology and/or audiology. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.2 GPA for all undergraduate and graduate-level course work, be accepted at an ASHA-accredited college or university in the United States, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant